Username:  
Password:     
Register Help Member List Calendar View New Posts View Today's Posts Search

FORUM ISSUES / Suggestions
05-27-2015, 11:32 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-28-2015, 01:34 PM by DingBEN.)
FORUM ISSUES / Suggestions

1. Great on the dark background, never ever change that unless a better-badder DARK-background scheme.
    lol ...certainly would be one major bells and whistles if allowed a user for a preset scheme, that way everyone could have it their way.
    OUUCH! when I hit preview, this box gave me a camera flash like experience bannnnng right in the eyes... took some time
    before the eyes readjusted... but now I am staring into a nuclear glare square, as I type.
  2. No-where did I find an obvious RETURN-to-edit?!
    The reason I clicked preview is because the number list gave me a cryptic format which made it hard if not a googley proposition to type my list.
    I figured a preview would translate the geeky stuff into a normal 1., 2., 3. word processor like feature, and it did... but as if it simply went into this mode to stay!?
    I kept clicking and essentially started to type again, but on this white glaring square... except I have a proper list format and feel.
    hmmm!?
  3. I would create a 'THIS FORUM issues/Suggestions' section
  4. UPDATE: 2015-05-28
    ERRORs: (see below) which occur using this FORUM, they pop up at each edit, or New post, or save, yet it all works, no data lost
    Post is not harmed

ON WIN7 IE11 - will try Chrome which I normally use.
    UPDATE: pulled this page in Chrome, no Errors - did 2 edits back to back!

ERRORs on this forum page
    This occurred as this New Post Window was drawing.
    Line: 2
    Error: Unable to get property 'length' of undefined or null reference

This occurred as saving this message
    Line: 179
    Error: Object doesn't support property or method 'editable'
  5. ...and now the PREVIEW POST SHOWS this cryptic  list format, does not change to the PREVIEW/REAL VIEW format! !?
05-28-2015, 06:24 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-28-2015, 06:26 PM by Al.)
RE: FORUM ISSUES / Suggestions
Thanks for liking the theme choice. I've now changed the edit/preview/blockquote/code colors to be easier on the eyes. Wink I agree white is too bright. If you've ever just woken up and turned on the computer in a dark room and happen to be looking at a white website or text file it really shows how bright the monitor is.

Normally the preview shows above the post you are editing so just scroll down and you should be able to continue editing.

The forum now has a Suggestions/Ideas area as you have no doubt discovered.

Haven't found any errors using Firefox, any other browsers have not been tested but thanks for checking this for us.

Note: I always save a copy of large posts to a text file before hitting the post button... just in case! Cool

Bye for now mate.
Al.